Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun Days Ahead


Well, hello all! Procrastination is quite fun, but even better when it's for tomorrow night's homework. OK, really I'm not that much of a nerd, it's only because tomorrow night I am going to the Wild game! So, basically I have zero time to do any work, except Elise and I will be getting a bit of the Great Depression studying in for the history test. Anyway, the game is against the Chicago Blackhawks. I decided to like them only because my friend Elise does. OK, I'm not really a follower like that, but they're a young, likeable team (minus Seabrook and Booby...Khabibulin- I call him that b/c it's hard to type out). Plus, Elise loves Jonathan Toews, a 19 year old ice hockey wonder. And I've taken a liken to Pat Kane, his buddy and fellow 19 year old. He's a bit on the cocky side, but I'll take it. Plus, he's short and likes the Yankees. Can you give me any better reasons to like him? ;)

Oh and I forgot to mention that there was a power outage yesterday and I was in the middle of watching the Wild game! I was so mad. I was bored out of my mind so I was keeping track of the game on my cell and reading by flashlight. They told us the power wouldn't be on until tomorrow, so I showered in the dark while there was still hot water, and a few minutes after I get out, the power is back on! Well, today..my day was quite uneventful. Just another Monday for you. There was a lot of homework and our chemistry presentations are finally winding down - I am so sick of PFC's already! Oh, in English today (Genders in Lit) we did a fun little arts & craft project regarding a passage we were given. Zuhra and I turned ours into a book..Mrs. Polk loved it. It wasn't as artsy as everyone else's, but hey I was born to do other things, ya know?

Anyway I will probably update with pictures tomorrow about the game. I'll leave you with two pictures of Jonathan Toews (1st pic) and Patrick Kane (2nd pic). See ya tomorrow.







1 homeruns:

elise said...

Gosh Kels, this post is just so Toewsy and Kanesy...hmm I wonder who came up with those words, because they're brilliant.

And Toews is a cutie...even with his swollen lip.