Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hockey games are pretty fun


Yesterday was quite successful in the fact that Elise and I got about zero studying done for our history test on the 1920s and 1930s, but that's ok because we were preparing ourselves for one of the better Wild games. For full details, check out her blog.


Brent Seabrook being gross.

The game was quite fun, despite the fact that we kinda sucked, but hey, what're ya gonna do? Elise and I spotted Toews and Kane right away on the bench since we were only 9 rows back from the visitor's bench. And boy, Kane does look short. But I like that. Toews was looking quite funny in his full-out cage. James played well and Mikko could've done better. While in the concession line, Elise and I spotted two seniors from our school, one of whom was in my writing sem class last semester. When they finished paying, he said hi to me. Potential awkward situation resolved.


That'd be our boy, Mikko!

One of the more .... disgusting moments during the game was when Elise realized I had something in my hair. I reached up and felt something wet. Yeah, FREAKING GROSS. I was freaking out because I couldn't tell if it was beer or spit. I washed my hair quite thoroughly last night.


& this, just to bug elise.


1 homeruns:

elise said...

thanks for that pic kels. very kind of you.