Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hi!

Well, this blog is going to be very random. I'll give updates on my life, but most of it will probably be revolved around sports in some way, mostly the Wild & the Yankees, my two top favorite sports teams ;). We'll see how it goes. I need somewhere to rant!

Today was really boring and uneventful. I went to Sports Authority and Dicks to look for lacrosse equipment for the spring. Practice starts in 9 days and I've never played before so I need to start looking for a stick, mouthguard, cleats, protective eyewear, gloves, etc. I used to play field hockey, so I'm used to the mouthguard & cleats. I think now they require you to wear protective eyewear, so this will be new for me. I still miss field hockey a lot. I still have my stick, but it's probably way too small for me now haha. I don't think I have any balls left over, so I can't ever go out and practice.

Next Tuesday I'm going to a Wild game! It's going to be so much fun. It's on a school night, so it's a nice reprieve from my mundane schedule of going home and doing homework. Plus, it's against the Blackhawks, who have as Elise calls them the "wonder duo", Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. Two 19-year olds who just happen to be amazing at ice hockey. We have to think of a clever sign to make.

Oh and Spring Training has FINALLY started. It's so exciting!! The Yankees played their first day today and WON, 9-3 against the Phillies. Shelley Duncan had 5 rbis, and ARod already hit a homerun.

Anyway, not much else is going on right now. We'll see how the week goes. Here's a really funny/unfortunate picture I will leave you with of the Yankees during spring training:


0 homeruns: