Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break

Finally. It's Spring break, what I've been waiting for for weeks. This last week has been busy to say the least. My school day was filled with me trying to get homework done during my free periods because I had lacrosse practice after school from 530-7. Oh boy. I was sore after the first day, how sad. I struggle so much at lacrosse, but I really do want to learn and get better every day. We had the day off on Friday which was nice, but we have practice next week. Friday I did absolutely nothing in my classes, which although it was awesome, it was boring too. We made ice cream in chemistry, I studied during 2nd period, French we ate food, talked, and watched Notre-Dame de Paris, la comedie musicale, did nothing during 4th period, played games in Math, nothing during 6th&7th, and took my history test 8th period. I found out I was getting an A-, 92% in history! I'm so proud of myself, I think that's my first A in history in awhile, unless I did well last quarter..i forget. I guess that 98% & 94% I got on my last two tests really helped.

Last night was the Swarm game which was really fun. We won, 13-9 and Sean Pollock scored!!! Watching them play made me really want to be good at lacrosse, but obviously it's unrealistic as some of those guys are just so athletic and skilled. I didn't take any pictures, sorry! Today I'm heading over to Sarah's house with Elise and Ashlee, and we're going to hopefully watch the Wild game if Sarah gets HDNet, whatever channel that is! I basically watched all of my Tivos today, but I still need to catch up on One Tree Hill, which I became engrossed in over the summer. Hey, teen dramas are awesome, ok? Speaking of being lazy, I should probably take a shower as well, but spring break is meant for me to relax and not do anything.



View from my old room.
My to-do list for Spring Break:

-Lacrosse practicing.
-Sleeping. A lot.
-Look into volunteering @ Humane Society
-History research topic for my paper.
-Work out.
-Hang out with friends.
-Clean my room....
-Read my pile of books
-College visits.


My pooooooool, that I miss!!

-Go home to Connecticut @ the end of spring break!!! I am SOOO looking forward to it. I have not been back there since I left which was the summer before 9th grade. I'm planning on seeing my best friend, Ali & her mom. I'm also hopefully seeing Michelle, Brittny, & Grace! I'm going to Friendly's & Dunkin Donuts & Bob's Coffee Shop <3 I'm going to see lots of trees and hills and my old house, all which I miss so much. I'm going to remember everything I haven't seen in awhile and remember all of the familiar streets I went on, and maybe go to the malls I miss, Westfarms and Buckland. It's going to be tough to do everything I want in only a few days, especially since one day is dedicated to going up to Massachusetts.


8th gradeee<3>

1 homeruns:

Anonymous said...

hey its grace
wow i didnt know u were gonna see all those ppl haha fun
ahh michelle i saw her @ the aof dance last month and i ran away ahha