Sunday, March 23, 2008

i want it alllll

Hello all. I haven't updated at all this week because honestly nothing much has happened. Tuesday and Wednesday I went to lacrosse practice. On Wednesday there was only a handful of girls there. Thursday I headed over to Sarah's with Ashlee and we were SOOOOOOO bored. Hahaha. The rest of the weekend I really did not do much. Fri & Sat night I texted Elise like crazy while watching the Wild games. She informed me that we sent 150 messages last night. It's weird because it doesn't even feel like it. Good thing we both have unlimited messages!!!

Currently, I am watching the Uconn women first round game against Cornell. They're killing them so far which is nice to see :). I want them to make it far because the men got booted out way too early, but at least it's not the only upset of the men's tournament (duke, georgetown..)

BTW, Happy Easter to everyone. I kind of forgot about it until yesterday because it came so early. Maybe due to the fact that there is still SNOW on the ground and it's still only in the 30's! I want SPRING. I want to be outside and stop wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts haha. Damn Minnesota weather...ya mostly hate it!

Well, seeing that this post is the most random and pointless thing ever, I'll leave right now and try to find something to do. Have a good night.

0 homeruns: